Feature Graphic: Making a Compelling Google Play Feature Graphic
Feature Graphic is an important asset on Google Play. That’s the header of your app page. And if you don’t have a video, Google play will use your feature graphic. In case you do have a video, a play button will be placed on top of your feature graphic.
That’s an important place for you to keep your brand identity and work on your Google Play optimization. Add your colors, name of the game or the app, and logo. The Feature graphic doesn’t show up only on your app page, but it can also be promoted across Google Play.
App Icon: Designing Android App Icon for Google Play
App Screenshots: Creating Android App Screenshots for Google Play
App Promo Video: How to Create a Great Promo Video for Google Play
Short and Long Description: Placing Keywords in Android App Descriptions
Feature Graphic Requirements for Google Play
- JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha)
- Dimensions: 1024 x 500 px
- Any copy or important visual information should be put near the borders of the asset
- Avoid redundant text and reduce copy to your app name and some descriptive words
- Center align your logo in the vertical and horizontal center of the frame
- Use large font sizes
- Do not overload the feature graphic with details
- Your image has to be designed for different sizes
- Localize your image if you offer your app for different storefronts
No Time to Design?
Let Our In-House Design Team Handle itContact Us Today