Looking for ways to dominate the search results in the app stores? App Radar’s Keyword Intelligence features got your back! Find new app keyword opportunities, track your keyword rankings, and monitor your mobile app performance. Use smart insights to decide which keywords to focus on for your desired app results. All in one platform – it doesn’t get any better than that!
Your app deserves to be on top of the search results
Trusted by customers globally
Hard facts about app keywords analysis
apps available on the major app stores
Apple App Store users use the search function to find the right app
characters maximum are allowed to use in app names
It is not a secret that getting to the top of mobile search results and finding new app keywords are challenging in a competitive market. But no worries, we’ve got you covered!
Find keywords that will drive app downloads with a trusted and affordable platform
“App Radar provides us with detailed information that helps us analyze how we can optimize app store listings and improve the visibility of our games. It is a rich and user-friendly tool that helps us make data-driven marketing decisions.”
Marketing Manager at Tellmewow
“App Radar helped us improve our game's ASO over a multitude of countries and languages greatly improving organic downloads with a much appreciated professionalism.”
Alex Le Mieux
Product Manager Mobile, Plug In Digital
“Rolling out your app to the world sometimes lets you lose sight of which markets to focus on. The App Radar Optimization Score really helps us keep an overview and set priorities.”
Grow your app to the top of the search results with App Radar’s help
Easily find and prioritize new keywords that will drive organic mobile app downloads.
Track and analyze keyword performance with App Radar’s Keyword Intelligence tool.
How to prioritize keywords that will drive organic downloads on your Android or iOS app
Check out Keyword Tracking
- Use the search volume metric to understand how often a keyword is searched for in the app stores
- Check the difficulty value of target keywords with lower competition and higher chances of ranking for
- Monitor keywords with the app keyword ranking checker and try to focus on keywords that you already rank for
- Keep your keywords backlog organized by clustering them by tags based on your needs
- Benefit from AI-powered App Store Optimization recommendations that will help you get more visibility
How to find new keywords for your Android and iOS app or game
Check out Keyword Rankings & Keyword Finder
- Check keywords that you are already ranking for
- Get keyword inspiration with auto-complete search suggestions
- Discover keywords that are currently trending in a specific country
- Get AI-suggested keywords and browse through App Radar’s comprehensive keyword database
- Auto-translate keywords from any language to English
How to unleash competitor's keyword strategies
Check out Competitor Keywords & Metadata Explorer
- Identify organic keywords of your competitors with our app store ranking tracker
- Spot which competitor is most aggressive on specific keywords
- Detect your or competitors’ unique keywords
- Discover which keywords your competitors are using most frequently in their metadata descriptions
- Track your keyword ranking progress against your competitor’s to see who is ahead in the race
How to get keyword inspiration from competitors’ ad strategies
Check out Ads Insights
- Find out which keywords your competitors are running ads on in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store powered by our AI
- Identify the top bidders for each keyword in every language
- Discover which apps get the highest ad visibility per country
- Understand if top bidders also have the highest organic app keyword ranking
- Analyze the correlation between ads and organic app keyword rankings
How to analyze keyword performance
Check out Keyword Tracking & Rankings
- Analyze which keywords you started and stopped ranking for
- Monitor app rankings with the most significant ranking increase or decrease
- Track your keyword ranking progress over time
- Monitor if users are searching less for a keyword during specific times of the year
- Stay up to date with performance reports in your inbox
How to solve the mystery of organic app visibility
Check out Search Visibility Score
- Understand how much app visibility your app gets organically
- Measure the real impact of your ASO efforts on your app visibility
- Compare your app visibility with competitors
- Identify if app localization efforts lead to a higher visibility
- Use forecasts to predict how much visibility you will get in the next days
Start your efficient keyword strategy
with these questions already answered
Why is it important to have a solid app keyword strategy?
How will people find your app if they don't even know it exists? That's where keywords come in. By targeting the right keywords, you can ensure that your app appears in front of potential users when they search for keywords that describe something your app can offer. That's why constant keyword optimization of your app store listing will bring more downloads and success to your app business!
How can I find keywords for my mobile app or game?
Start with a brainstorming session and track all the keywords you can think of that relate to your app or game. Use App Radar's Keyword Intelligence feature to quickly and easily find new keywords across different countries to improve your ASO. Analyze your keyword rankings, get inspiration from competitors' ASO & ad strategies, benefit from AI-powered suggestions, and more.
Which keywords should I focus on?
Choosing which keywords to focus on can seem challenging, given the enormous amount of available keywords. But don't worry! App Radar's Keyword Intelligence features help you make an informed decision about which keywords to focus on. It gives you insights into which keywords are most challenging to rank on, provides information about how often a keyword is searched in the stores, and shows you the current ranking. This way, you can choose keywords that you have a chance of ranking for and those that are likely to bring in a reasonable amount of traffic.
How can I boost my app's keyword rankings?
Start with keyword research. Add relevant keywords that you and your competitors are ranking on to your tracking list. Enhance your keyword list with autocomplete and tracking suggestions. Then choose your target keyword based on your current rank, search volume, difficulty, and relevancy. Last but not least: put the keywords you want to target in your store listing's metadata.
Why does my app not rank for a keyword that I targeted?
If you're wondering why your app doesn't rank for a keyword you targeted, there could be a few different reasons. If you're trying to rank for a highly competitive keyword, it will take a lot of work to outrank established apps that have been around for a while and have built up a strong presence in search results. In this case, it's often best to focus on other, less competitive keywords. Another reason could be that the keywords you're targeting need to be more relevant to your app. In this case, revisit your keyword list and ensure you're targeting relevant keywords that reflect what your app offers. Finally, the algorithm needs more time to categorize your app. Remember to give the algorithm at least 3-4 weeks before taking any proper conclusions.
Must-read on app keyword analysis
App Keywords: How to Choose the Best Keywords for Your App
When it comes to app discovery, we could split people into roughly two groups. Those who know what they are searching for and those who don’t. Some refer to these two types as discovering apps by search or discovering apps by browse. When you’re focusing on increasing app discoverability you’ll want to hone in on these traffic sources: app store search, app store browse, app referrer, and web referrer.
Learn how to choose the best app keywords
iOS Keyword Field: How to Take Advantage of iOS Keywords
When you’re filling in your app information, you will notice that there is a field, unique for iOS apps, called “Keywords”. In contrast to Google, Apple gives you a specific field where you can input keywords. This field is private and won’t be shown on your public app store listing. Keywords tell Apple’s search algorithm what your app is about and in which app store searches your app should be listed on.
Learn how to take advantage of iOS keywords
Implement keywords in your app store listing
After you’ve decided on your keyword set, it’s time to implement them in your app store listing or app information. This is how you tell the App Store and Google Play algorithm to rank your app for specific keywords. Although you can edit your app information in App Store Connect and Google Play Console, there’s a much easier way to do so.
Learn how to implement keywords in app store listing