Are you looking for app performance insights that will help you hit your KPIs? Stop wasting your time collecting the data across Google Play Console, App Store Connect, Ad Platforms, and ASO tools. Say hello to a unified view of all essential app metrics in App Radar’s App Store Performance Tracking tool. Easily monitor changes in app installs and conversion rates, and optimize for continuous app performance success.
App Store Performance Tracking
Hit your KPIs with actionable performance insights
Trusted by customers globally
Hard facts about app store performance metrics
is the average conversion rate from page view to install on Apple App Store
is the average install rate on the Apple App Store
is the average conversion rate on Google Play Store
The given statistic speaks for itself, there are different app metrics that can give insight into how well your app is doing.
No worries, with App Radar you can easily track all the essential metrics in a unified view.
Make data-driven app marketing decisions with a trusted and unified app marketing insights
“Rolling out your app to the world sometimes lets you lose sight of which markets to focus on. The App Radar Optimization Score really helps us keep an overview and set priorities.”
“I save 90% of time for App updates thanks to features like the Store Listing Bulk Editor. I can now update our games’ store listings for several languages every week.”
Marketing Manager, Kolibri Games
“App Radar helped us improve our game's ASO over a multitude of countries and languages greatly improving organic downloads with a much appreciated professionalism.”
Alex Le Mieux
Product Manager Mobile, Plug In Digital
Spend less time consolidating App Store Data, and more time unlocking insights that will help you hit your performance targets
Understand your true level of app store performance, so you can refine and adjust your app marketing strategy with confidence
How to keep track of all essential app metrics in a holistic way
Check out Dashboard
- Track impressions, store views, installs, and conversion rates across countries in one unified view
- Understand the correlation between organic and paid user acquisition and monitor important app health insights such as crash rates and uninstall rates
- Spot which keywords saw the most significant increase or decrease in rankings across countries
- Keep track of your app’s featurings, category rankings, and ratings & reviews across countries
- Stay up to date with timely updates about the app store and keyword performance directly in your inbox
How to analyze my app store performance thoroughly
Check out App Store Performance
- Find out from which countries your app users are coming from
- Understand which traffic source brings the most users to your store listing
- See how your app impressions, store views, downloads, and revenues compare across countries and traffic sources
- Monitor how your conversion rates evolve across countries and traffic sources
- Identify growth potential with easy-to-understand app analytics
How to understand a drop in installs or conversion rates
Check out Conversion Rate Feature
- Understand which traffic source and country is affected
- Pinpoint ASO updates and app releases that affected the conversion rate
- Understand the impact of category rankings and featurings on your Browse Traffic
- Monitor the impact of keyword rankings changes on your Search Traffic
- Check the correlation between organic and paid user acquisition and monitor whether a competitor got more aggressive with their app marketing strategy
How to understand a drop in Search Traffic
Check out App Store Performance Check out Keyword Tracking
- Analyze if an ASO update impacted the conversion rate
- Check if you lost rankings on any crucial keyword(s) with good search volume
- Identify if lower visibility in the app stores is due to less brand popularity or less visibility from generic keywords
- Understand the impact of Google App Campaigns & Apple Search Ads on your app growth
- Monitor if competitors got more aggressive with their ASO & Ads strategies
Take your app business to the next level
with these questions already answered
Why is it important to keep track of your app store performance?
If you're not regularly analyzing your app store performance, you're missing out on valuable insights that could help you hit your KPIs. Understand your actual level of app performance so that you can refine and adjust your app marketing strategy based on data-driven insights.
Which metrics should I focus on for analyzing my app performance?
The growth rate of your app's installs and conversion rates across countries and traffic sources are the most obvious metric to track. You'll also need to keep track of the progress of your keyword rankings. Remember to include essential impact factors such as ASO updates, app releases, advertising efforts, app health metrics, ratings & reviews, featurings, and category rankings in your analysis.
How often should I analyze my app store performance?
If you want to optimize your app and make sure it's performing as well as it can, you should check your app store performance regularly. A high-level overview in App Radar's dashboard can help you spot changes daily quickly. From there, you can go into details if needed. If no significant changes happened, still try to take it at least once a week to check that you are on track with achieving your performance targets.
Why did my installs drop?
First, understand which traffic source and country is affected. Then, check if you lost rankings on any crucial keyword(s) with good search volume. If yes, continue with an analysis: when did the drop happen? Have you done any metadata changes during that time period and stopped targeting these keywords? Did you have fewer ads running during the selected time period? Or was your app featured fewer days or saw a significant drop in category rankings? Also, remember to include ratings and app health insights (e.g., crash rates) in your analysis, as those can powerfully impact your app's visibility and conversion rates.
Why did my keyword rankings drop?
First, start with an analysis: when did the drop happen? Have you done any metadata changes during that time period and stopped targeting these keywords? Does the decline in keyword ranking correlate with a high crash rate or/and a high amount of bad star ratings? Did your app receive less traffic overall during that period and has less ranking power?
Must-read on app store performance tracking
6 Mobile App Metrics You Absolutely Need to Measure
There are so many app and mobile metrics to track. But, taking the time to measure these values and analyze the results will give you the overview of your app’s current success and act as a guide for app growth strategies. However when you’re new to this whole app business, the large list of metrics can be a bit overwhelming.
Learn about essential app metrics to track
What is App Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
App Store Optimization (ASO) involves more than keywords. It also includes conversion rate optimization. What is app conversion rate optimization (CRO)? Read our article to find out.
Learn what is Conversion rate Optimization
App Metrics: How to Measure Your ASO Success Automatically
Around 65% of all app store users find apps by searching the apps stores. For your app to be found, you need a proper App Store Optimization strategy and have to keep an eye on your appˈs analytics. This way, you can get insights into your appˈs performance, which can ultimately help you increase the revenue of your app.
Learn how to measure your ASO