Team Lead Software Development (m/f/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it's all about?
- Software development with focus on data aggregation, data processing and data management, with your team
- Planning of projects with an eye on the future and a proactive approach to introduce improvements to existing concepts as well as the distribution of corresponding tasks within your team
- Develop your team through coaching, mentoring, and providing management support (potentially with a remote-working team)
- Working closely with product owners, stakeholders and internal teams to ensure the effective development and stable operation of our core systems
- Evaluating new technologies and tools with regard to their use in the company
- Work in close ties with our Head of Development to produce and deliver quality software on time in an agile environment
- Team player with proven leadership track record and an agile mindset, in order to motivate your team to deliver excellent performance
- Experience in stakeholder management and active interface work to continuously improve processes and quality
- Analytical thinking to navigate complex situations and combine technical, business, and organizational skills for active decision-making
- High problem-solving and communication skills plus the ability to keep an eye on the big picture
- A passion for building a diverse and inclusive environment paired with a love of learning and helping others to learn and grow
- An interest in mobile / app technologies
- Business fluency in English
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Directly impact App Radar’s development & further success
Join the ambitious team of App Radar
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 50.000 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Please send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected].
We are looking forward to hearing from you!