Tired of sifting through different sources of data to make one simple marketing decision? Well, you can stop your search now! App Radar is here to bridge the gap between ASO, Google App Campaigns, and Apple Search Ads data in one single overview. See your organic and app store advertising performance metrics on a unified dashboard and easily understand the correlation between both.
Ad Performance Tracking
Know the real impact of your app marketing activities
Trusted by customers globally
Hard facts about app store advertising for apps & games
registered developers are on Apple App Store
is an optimal budget for Google App Install Campaign
is an average tap-through rate in Apple Search Ads
Don’t waste your money on ads that won’t perform! Make the most of your app store advertising budget with data-driven user acquisition decisions.
Make powerful, data-driven marketing decisions with trusted and unified user acquisition insights
“I save 90% of time for App updates thanks to features like the Store Listing Bulk Editor. I can now update our games’ store listings for several languages every week.”
Marketing Manager, Kolibri Games
“Rolling out your app to the world sometimes lets you lose sight of which markets to focus on. The App Radar Optimization Score really helps us keep an overview and set priorities.”
“App Radar helped us improve our game's ASO over a multitude of countries and languages greatly improving organic downloads with a much appreciated professionalism.”
Alex Le Mieux
Product Manager Mobile, Plug In Digital
Combine insights about App Store Optimization, Google App Campaigns, and Apple Search Ads to compare the performance of channels and understand which has the highest impact
How to understand the correlation between organic user acquisition & app store advertising
Check out Ads Dashboard & Conversion Breakdown
- Analyze how your app store advertising conversions impact total app growth
- Understand if changes to your Google App Campaigns or/and Apple Search Ads impact your app’s organic performance
- Monitor the share of traffic that comes organically and through Apple Search Ads and Google App Campaigns
- Compare the performance across App Store Optimization, Google App Campaigns, Apple Search Ads and understand which user acquisition channel supports your app growth the most
- Analyze if bidding on specific keywords helps your app to rank higher in the search results
How to analyze ad performance thoroughly
Check out Ad Performance
- See how your impressions, clicks, conversions, and costs evolve compared to the previous week or month
- Compare your ad performance across different KPIs, ad platforms, countries, campaigns, and periods of time
- Compare the performance of Google App Campaigns with Apple Search Ads and identify which ad platform is more efficient
- Discover growth potential per ad platform, country, and campaign based on important ad performance metrics
- Get your weekly ad performance directly in your inbox
How to analyze a drop in ad conversion rates
Check out Ad Performance
- Find out how well your ads are converting across different KPIs, ad platforms, countries, campaigns, and periods of time
- Analyze where and why users drop off in the app store advertising conversion funnel
- Understand which countries, campaigns, and ad platforms are responsible for a low conversion rate
- Compare the conversion rate from Google App Campaigns with Apple Search Ads and understand which ad platform converts better
- Take measures based on the funnel analysis and improve your ad performance
How to benchmark ad strategy with competitors
Check out Ads Insights
- Check whether a competitor got more aggressive with their app store advertising strategy
- Find out which keywords your competitors are running ads on in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store powered by our AI
- Identify top bidders per keyword for every language
- Discover which apps get the highest ad visibility per country
- Understand if top bidders also have the highest organic keyword ranking
Get started with your ad performance analysis
with these questions already answered
Why is it important to keep track of your ad performance?
You're spending money on advertising, but how do you know if it's actually working? The answer lies in your performance metrics. By analyzing your ad performance, you can clearly see what's working and what's not. Understand your actual level of app performance so that you can refine and adjust your app marketing strategy based on data-driven insights.
Which metrics should I focus on for analyzing my ad performance?
There are a few key metrics you should focus on: impressions, clicks, conversions, cost per click, cost per conversion, and costs. Keep an eye on those numbers and see how they change over time - that will give you a good idea of whether or not your ads are performing well and which areas need improvement.
Why did my installs drop?
First, try to understand what causes the change. Was it organic or paid traffic? Have you had fewer ads running during that specific time that impacted your growth? If pausing or decreasing your ads significantly decreased your installs, you should consider re-activating the ads. Have you done any metadata changes recently and stopped targeting specific keywords? If removing keywords significantly decreased your keyword rankings with good search volume, you should consider adding them again.
How can I improve conversion rates between core ad metrics?
First, try to understand the root cause of the low conversion rate. At which step of the conversion funnel do users drop off? Is it because users need to be convinced to click on your ad once they see it? Then you should focus on improving your ad assets. Make sure they appeal to your target audience and show what makes your app unique. Or is it because users are not convinced to install your app once they click on your ad? Then you should focus on improving your store listing and double-check the relevancy of your ads. Remember, your paid ads and your organic store listing should be aligned.
How to find new keywords for my ASA campaign?
First, include keywords that you also optimize for organically. It will be a win-win situation, helping you to boost organic and paid performance! Run discovery campaigns to identify new keywords. It will give you great insights into how the algorithm sees your app and under which search term it gets recognized. Next, get inspiration from competitors. Check which keywords they use in their ASO strategy (Competitor keywords) and which keywords they are bidding on within Apple Search Ads (Search Ads Intelligence). Last but not least, brainstorm keywords that are relevant to your app, describe features, or ask friends how they would describe your app.
Must-read on ad performance tracking
Mobile app growth: how to combine ASO & Paid Acquisition
When it comes to mobile apps, simply having a fantastic product isn't enough. You need a winning marketing strategy to go alongside to boost your app's success and build a solid customer base to secure lasting growth. Here we'll go through the importance of blending ASO and paid user acquisition to support mobile app growth.
Learn about mobile app growth
The ultimate guide to Google App Campaigns
Google app campaigns (formerly known as Universal app campaigns or UAC) are a paid advertising channel that helps app marketers push their mobile apps to a specific target audience. App campaigns are a part of the Google Ads campaigns, which means that they rely on Google's vast platform for serving the ads.
Learn about Google App Campaigns
The complete guide to Apple Search Ads
So you've decided to level up the promotion of your iOS app. Good news - Apple Search Ads is going to be your secret weapon to increase visibility, downloads, and growth of your mobile app. In our ultimate guide, we gather all the necessary information that you need to start with Search Ads.
Learn about App Search Ads