Junior Product Owner Market Focused (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
As a Junior Product Owner with a focus on customer-centric development at App Radar, you will focus on market needs and on our user base to support the development of features for our own web application. You’ll be guided by our product roadmap & mentored by a Senior Product Owner. You’ll be successful if you show strong interest and will to grow in the area of product affiliation and ownership of product-related topics.
- Actively work on the product roadmap based on the product strategy to support the creation and prioritization of epics, user stories, and tasks
- Support the creation feedback system (ex. with customers)
- Use feedback system to understand what our customers need
- Be responsible for close cooperation with designers, the validation of customer journeys, wireframes, and other critical elements of UX/UI
- Support one development team in the entire software development process as a single point of contact
- Work from our HQ in Graz, in Vienna, or remotely in Austria
- Have first work experience as a Product Owner or in a related field.
- Have working knowledge or at least a theoretical understanding of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Handle discussions, presentations, and general business-related interactions in English.
- Have a hands-on mentality & are also highly motivated and want to take over more responsibility.
- Being a team player and have strong communication & presentation skills.
- As a plus:
- Being interested and/or experienced in digital marketing (apps, e-commerce).
- Being interested and/or experienced in the area of SEO, performance marketing (Google, Facebook, Apple ads).
- Being able to present and speak efficiently in German.
What We Offer
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The minimum salary for this job is € 40.600,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .