Shaping the future of the mobile industry
App Radar is a search engine optimization tool that helps apps and mobile games being found on the app stores.
Trusted by over 6000 apps worldwide we are evolving ourselves to become the industry standard.
Join the App Radar team
Working in dusty corporates doesn’t fit you style? You want to work in a local team that strives to work together with the biggest international brands and companies in the mobile industry? You like to hang out with a young crew of like minded tech fanatics in a multiple times awarded startup?
Look no further!
- Play a major role in the development and enhancement of front-end applications
- Use a defined, cutting-edge frontend-technology-stack: AngularJS, SASS, Java, etc.
- Show your expertise while working in an agile environment
- Collaborate with the development team, design, project management and others
- Cooperate with the back-end team in development of RESTful APIs
- Work on the most attractive frontend-project in the mobile analytics sector
- Opportunity to grow with us and take on increasing responsibility
- Work in small, efficient teams with excellent internal processes
- Flat hierarchies, communicative team and direct feedback
- Work with the best equipment you need to fulfill your passion
- Location: Graz (Austria)
- Passion for frontend-development, UX and technology
- Flexibility and good communication skills
- Problem solver attitude
- Commitment to the team
The minimum wage for this job is 2.825,00 € / month. The final wage depends on your qualification, skills and experience.
How to apply
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to your GitHub and Stack Overflow profile would be great.
Your person of contact:
Want to learn more about App Radar?
More information over here: https://appradar.com