Product Manager (M/W) – Full time – Graz / Austria
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar specializes in App Marketing and developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility of their apps in the app stores. Besides the ASO-Tool, App Radar also offers services (consulting and implementation) for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Old fashioned companies and hierarchy structures not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to be part of a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in a multiple awarded startup?
Take your chance and apply now!
- Work closely on the product roadmap based on the product strategy
- Closely cooperate with designers, validate customer journeys, wireframes and other critical elements of UX/UI
- Support the development team in the entire software development process as a single point of contact
- Take ownership of the product backlog
- Create and prioritize epics, user stories and tasks
- Spend time in the market with customers and potential customers to better understand the needs, and validating product vision and plans
- Analyze the market and competitors to gather a deep market understanding
- 2+ years work experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager or a related field
- Good working knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) and JIRA is a strong advantage
- Interest in the rapidly changing mobile / app industry
- University or equivalent degree advantageous
- Business fluent in English, German or additional languages are advantageous
- Hands-on mentality & strive for responsibility
- Highly motivated to continuously improve products
- Team player and strong communication skills to proactively integrate all stakeholders
- Grow with one of the most innovative startups in Austria
- Become part of the product management team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development & further success
By the Austrian law we have to state for this role the minimum wage of €40.000 gross salary per year. Additional payment applies according to skills and experience.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you want to become part of our Product team to [email protected] We are looking forward to getting to know you!