Junior App Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it's all about
- Join international app marketing projects for well-known brands like Angry Birds, Degiro and more
- Establish an understanding of your clients’ app business and create growth strategies together with your team
- Learn everything about organic and paid marketing campaigns for apps and become an industry expert
- Develop strategies and hypotheses, A/B test to optimize your campaigns and increase performance
- Analysis and reporting of your campaigns KPIs
- Direct contact with your clients via monthly calls, presentations and Slack communication
- Build up state-of-the-art know-how in your fields of responsibility and share it with the team
- Work in a team with other app marketing experts
- Passionate about (online) marketing and apps
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with client communication
- You are able to gather and analyze data to deduce actionable conclusions
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, further languages of advantage
- Great team player who is open to giving and receiving feedback
- SEO & general online marketing experience is of advantage
- Finished Bachelor studies in business (marketing of advantage) or 2 years of job experience in marketing related jobs
- Work with international and well-known brands and apps
- Join a fast-growing and technology-focused company and have the chance to lead a team in the future
- Flat hierarchy structure (home-office possibilities, young team, responsibility for projects)
- Fully remote work possible
- Relocation support possible
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar
The minimum wage for this job is 30.800,00 € gross salary per year.
Additional payment applies according to skills and experience.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Please send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]ar.com.