Java Developer (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
As a Java Developer at App Radar, you will develop features and contribute to the backend of our Web Application with a heavy focus on Data Acquisition, Processing, and Orchestration. You will work on the timely delivery of high-quality code, enhancing its performance and design, and support the development of creative, compelling, and cutting-edge systems that support our operations.
- You will further develop our Web Application and the architecture guidelines within the team.
- You support the close collaboration with the team to bring new features to our customers. This includes supporting the analysis of the technical requirements through the development process into the production environment.
- You are responsible for prompt troubleshooting to eliminate bugs and issues to ensure zero downtime and negative business impact.
- You will work and cooperate in and with an agile Team of 3-5 members
- You can work from our HQ in Graz, in Vienna, or remotely in Austria
- You have work experience as a Java Developer and/or a fitting university degree.
- You have good experience with modern frameworks (such as Java 9+, Spring, and Spring Boot).
- You want to work in a Big Data environment.
- You have a problem-solver attitude and good spoken and written English skills.
- As a plus:
- You share a DevOps mindset and are interested in the world of Linux (Basic OS, Container, Build Systems, GIT).
- You have an understanding of MongoDB and/or other DB systems.
What We Offer!
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The minimum wage for this job is € 46.200,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free Coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .