Controller with accounting skills (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing (f/m/d)
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Creating analyses and evaluations is in your blood? Your way of thinking is analytical and proactive? In addition, you have already been working in the field of accounting and/or controlling for a couple of years? We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. You will work with a highly motivated, professional, and diverse team that strives towards continuous development within the mobile app user acquisition sector. Get the opportunity to grow with us and extend your professional experience.
- Collaborate in operational controlling and cost accounting
(e.g. preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as ongoing monthly reporting)
- Prepare various controlling reports like target/actual or actual/actual comparisons and variance analyses like KPIs
- Support with budgeting, forecasts and ongoing cost control
- Be involved in the optimization and further development of internal controlling processes and tools
- Participate in obtaining documentation for corporate decisions
- Between 1 and 3 years of professional experience in the field of Controlling and/or Accounting
- Fitting university degree with a financial background
- Relevant knowledge in the areas of controlling/accounting/cost accounting
- Team player and have strong communication & presentation skills in English & German
- Organized and independent working style with great attention to detail
- Describe yourself as an analytically thinking person with problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
What We Offer
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and app marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The salary for this job is € 42.000,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .