Back-office Assistance (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
You are curious to support the team within our App Marketing Service Department by taking over organizational tasks within their daily business besides your studies? Proactive administrative and organizational support in regard to office management duties is something you enjoy?
We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. You will work with a highly motivated, professional, and diverse team that strives toward continuous development within the mobile app analytics sector. Get the opportunity to grow with us and extend your professional experience.
- Support our App Marketing Services team in various back-office & administrative tasks e.g. preparation of business figures as well as the organization and structuring of our team meetings (meeting minutes) and writing reports
- Being a trusted contact person and independently working on organizational and operational matters within the App Marketing Services department (e.g., meeting coordination and booking; various communication and coordination tasks)
- Processing of incoming and outgoing information as a contact person for our external service providers and suppliers
- Strong organizational skills, structured way of working & project management skills
- Being confident with numbers & business communication (team, suppliers, clients)
- Being familiar with Microsoft Office OR Google Sheets suite pendant
- Motivation to improve processes and support your team
- Good English and German language skills are a requirement
- Being familiar with a (marketing) agency environment is an advantage
- Experience with office management or assistant position is an advantage
What We Offer
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The salary for this job is €30.000,-- gross salary per year, according to the collective agreement on a full-time basis. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .