ASO Consultant (M/W) – Full time – Graz / Austria
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consultation and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we’ve got the right job for you!
We are offering the position of an ASO Consultant for our head office, located in Graz, Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- Help your clients with the optimization of their Apple App Store and Google Play Store presence
- Increase organic app downloads for your clients by conducting keyword and conversion rate optimization
- Establish an understanding of your clients’ app business and manage app store marketing implementations
- Manage your clients’ budgets for Apple Search Ads and Google Ads
- Hold regular update calls with your clients
- Work in a team with other Mobile Marketing Experts
- Become an App Store Marketing Expert and Team Leader
- 2 years experience in online/mobile marketing positions preferably with an app business, online marketing agency or similar
- SEO, ASO or SEM experience is of advantage
- You are experienced in performance marketing and have a good understanding of user acquisition
- Strong communication skills and comfortable in client-facing situations combined with excellent presentation skills
- You are able to gather and analyze data to deduce actionable conclusions
- Great team player who is open to giving and receiving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development & further success
- Establish your role and build up a team
The minimum wage for this job is € 30.000,00 gross salary per year. Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]