WordPress Web Developer (Freelance possible)
Shape the future of mobile marketing
App Radar is a fast-growing technology company specializing in App Marketing.
Our team has developed an award-winning ASO (App Store Optimization) software, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO software, we also offer consultation and agency services to international clients for App Store Optimization and Paid Advertising.
To support our future growth, we are looking for experienced WordPress Developers who can take on projects for our high-traffic website attracting users around the globe.
Become part of the App Radar team
You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup? Do you want a motivated and fresh environment with a growth mindset? Then join us!
What it's all about:
- Work within Growth team to maintain and further develop the highly visible App Radar’s website based on an existing custom WordPress theme
- Maintain the multi-language website including plugins and updates as well as well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code.
- Monitor server performance and work closely with our IT operations partners to ensure a high performing website.
- Analyze website performance to provide reports and insights for further optimization
- Work with various tools (e.g. GA, GTM, Optimize) to be guided and run AB testing to continuously improve SEO and CRO within the team.
- Work closely with colleagues in order to maximize website engagement, clicks, and conversions efforts.
- 3+ years of verifiable experience as WordPress developer, plus PHP, HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery is of advantage.
- Comfortable creating WordPress templates and working with plugins to be able to achieve the desired results
- Experience in Advanced Custom Fields and multilanguage WordPress
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, solution oriented
- Strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork and execution
- Ability to fastlreact and troubleshoot bugs in production and get to the root cause
- Experience and knowledge of (technical) SEO and CRO best practices is of advantage
- Experience with Figma, Photoshop or any other design tools is of advantage
- Join a fast-paced and highly ambitious team
- Have high impact on the user acquisition of a growing SaaS company
- Flat hierarchy structure and personal freedom (home-office possibilities, young team, independence and self-responsibility etc)
- Fully remote work in Austria or freelancing possible
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar!
We are offering a part-time position (10-20 hours), with a gross annual salary starting from 35.784,00 € on a full-time basis to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. So we are looking forward to hearing from you via [email protected].