UX/UI Designer (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
You have had training and/or experience in UX/UI design of mobile and web solutions and you are passionate about creating exceptional digital projects, while also caring about a unique user experience? We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. You will work with a highly motivated, professional, and diverse team that strives towards continuous development within the mobile app analytics sector. Get the opportunity to grow with us and extend your professional experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Plan and run user tests and other design research
- Support for company-related smaller design tasks and projects
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Have between 1 and 3 years of professional experience in the field of UX/UI field and/or user interface design
- Have an understanding of product management and life cycle management for software products
- Fluent in Figma, including components & design systems
- Have an understanding of web frontend technologies (HMTL, CSS, etc.) and you are familiar with industry-standard UX best practices
- Proactive approach to your work and you’re ideally familiar with agile software development
- Team player and have strong communication & presentation skills in English & German.
- Have an organized and independent working style with great attention to detail
- Describe yourself as an analytically thinking person with problem-solving and multitasking skills
What We Offer
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The salary for this position is € 49.000,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .