Technical Product Owner (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
As a Technical Product Owner at App Radar, you will develop and write user stories requested by operations, that have to do with infrastructure improvements or are related to technical debt. You will achieve this by acting with strong product affiliation and a strong sense of ownership. You will be the go-to person for less experienced Product Owners and support them on their growth path.
- You are responsible for aligning with other POs and stakeholders to meet mutual product requirements and backlog priorities.
- You are taking ownership of our technical product backlog and working on API specifications.
- You will support our development teams in the entire software development process as a single point of contact for the technical user stories/epics.
- You can work from our HQ in Graz, Vienna, or remotely in Austria
- You have a technical background and work experience as a Product Owner and/or a fitting university degree.
- You have a good working knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) and a technical understanding of microservices and Kubernetes.
- You are interested in system architecture, databases, and APIs.
- You have a hands-on mentality & strive for responsibility and are also highly motivated to continuously improve our product
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills in English.
- As a plus:
- You already have working experience with JIRA
- You are able to present and speak efficiently in German.
What We Offer:
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The minimum wage for this job is € 50.000,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free Coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.