Technical Product Manager (m/w/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
As a Technical Product Manager at App Radar, you will develop features in our Web Application and contribute to the backend with a heavy focus on System Architecture, Data Acquisition, Processing, and Orchestration in alignment with our IT roadmap. You will achieve this by acting with strong product affiliation and a strong sense of ownership.
- You are taking ownership of our product backlog
- You are responsible for aligning with other POs and stakeholders to meet mutual system requirements
- You will work on API specifications and integrate new data sources
- You will work on our data aggregation stack and coordinate dev-ops topics
- You will support one development team in the entire software development process as a single point of contact
- You will collaborate with lead developers on planning our new system architecture
- You can work from our HQ in Graz, in Vienna, or remotely in Austria
- You have 3+ years of work experience as a Technical Product Owner/Product Manager or in a related field
- You have a good working knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) and a technical understanding of microservices, Kubernetes and machine learning
- You are interested in system architecture, databases, and APIs
- You can handle discussions and presentations in English
- You have a hands-on mentality & strive for responsibility and are also highly motivated to continuously improve our product
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- As a plus:
- You have a university or equivalent degree
- You already have working experience with JIRA
What We Offer!
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The minimum wage for this job is € 50.000,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Latest hardware
- Free Snacks and Drinks, when in the HQ
- Free Lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Regular team events
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]