Support Specialist (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 50+ colleagues has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our App Marketing Platform, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Join Our Growth Team!
Our Growth Team is looking for an experienced Support Specialist. This position is about assisting a worldwide audience of app marketers striving to increase their app revenues with App Radar’s SaaS solution. If you have the ambition to excel in fast and solution-oriented B2B communication in a dynamic tech environment and want to have a high business impact, then this should be you!
You will work with a highly motivated, energetic, professional, and multinational team that strives toward continuous development within the app marketing sector. Get the opportunity to grow with us and extend your professional experience!
- Managing incoming support requests, through communicating on the 1st level written support chat (Intercom)
- Assisting App Radar’s global and prestigious B2B customer base in a timely manner to help them overcome their platform-related obstacles
- Contributing to our overall high level of support quality
- Creating tasks in our issue tracking system (Jira) and working with our subscription management tool (Chargebee), as well as collaborating with 2nd-level support
- Contributing to our product development by providing clustered user feedback
- Improving our support processes with a focus on further automating tasks and enhancing resolution times
- Have min 2 years of work experience in customer communication, preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong communication skills in English; German or any other language skills are of advantage
- Motivated to learn about the app industry and SaaS products; marketing and/or technical/IT experience is of advantage
- High interest in understanding customer’s needs and ability to see problems from a customer perspective
- Great team player and self-starter with problem solver attitude
- Flexibility, resilience and ability to make decisions independently
- Well-organized, good at time management, and able to prioritize based on KPIs and urgency
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most innovative MarTech companies in Graz/Austria
- Build your career in a trendy industry by learning top-notch SaaS and app marketing techniques, incl. regular Growth Team trainings (e.g. Reforge)
- Work first-hand with prestigious global brands
- Focus on your personal development together with your team lead
- Create your hybrid working style - mix working in the office and home office
- PS! This position is available remotely as well as for part-time!
We offer for this position €33.000,-- gross salary per year, on a full-time basis. Additionally to your base salary, we offer a sales commission model whereas our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy system
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected].