Software Tester (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing.
Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
You are studying and want to gain practical experiences? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest companies within the mobile industry? You want to work in a young, dynamic crew of technology and marketing enthusiasts? You want to join a startup that is experiencing high growth?
Then apply now - we’re looking for you!
- Perform software tests and cross-browser testing according to predefined test scenarios and document them
- Try out new features and provide first feedback on the experience and stability of our software product
- Increase our software quality
- Write bug reports and provide feedback directly to developers
- Work in an international agile team where English is the main language
- Hands-on attitude and interest to try new things
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English; proficiency in German is an advantage
- Technical background is an advantage
What We Offer!
Put theory into practice in a fast growing startup, take responsibility, and have a real impact on App Radar’s growth. Come and join a young, dynamic crew of technology and app marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The minimum wage for this job is € 1.890,-- gross salary per month on a full-time basis. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Latest hardware
- Free snacks and drinks in the HQ
- Free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Regular team events
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]