Senior Sales Manager (M/W) – Full time – Graz / Austria
Shape the future of mobile Marketing
App Radar is specialized in App Marketing and developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility of their apps in the app stores. Besides the ASO-Tool, App Radar also offers services (consulting and implementation) for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a part of the App Radar team
Old fashioned companies and hierarchy structures not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to be part of a young, dynamic crew of tech-nerds in a multiple awarded start up?
Take your chance and apply now!
We are offering the position of a senior sales manager (m/f) for our head office, located in Graz, Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- Project coordination for your sold products
- Qualification and management of inbound leads.
- Customer potential analysis
- Cold outreach and appointments including product presentation
- Attending industry events and conferences
- Consultation for App Radar services
- Creation of proposals and negotiation
- Great communication and public speaking skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of small and large audiences
- Problem solver and a think-outside-the-box mindset
- Ability to adapt fast to any situation
- Business fluent English and German, additional languages are advantageous
- Technical background and/or 2+ years of sales experience in B2B
- High interest or past experience in mobile apps and games is advantageous
- Grow with one of the most innovative startups in Austria
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development
- Work in an independent and flexible position
- Use flat hierarchies and an agile workflow in a young and motivated team
- Attractive payment with open variable payments according to your performance
By the austrian law we have to state for this role the minimum wage of € 24.738,00 gross salary per year. Additional variable payments may apply and salary is negotiable according to experience.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]