App Marketing Manager (Freelance possible)
Shape the future of mobile marketing
App Radar is a fast-growing technology company specializing in app marketing.
Our team has developed an award-winning ASO (App Store Optimization) software, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO software, we also offer consultation and agency services to international clients for app store optimization and paid advertising.
To support our future growth, we are looking for experienced marketers who can support projects for our worldwide and well-known clients.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup? You want a motivated and fresh environment with a growth mindset? Then join us!
What it's all about:
- Join international app marketing projects for well-known brands like Angry Birds, Degiro, and more
- Establish an understanding of your clients’ app business and create growth strategies together with your team
- Learn everything about organic and paid marketing campaigns for apps and become an industry expert
- Dive deep into the topic of ASO and optimize Apps by rewriting titles, descriptions, and more
- Be able to create recommendations for Apps by understanding the whole scope of App Marketing
- Analysis and reporting of your KPIs
- Direct contact with your clients via monthly calls, presentations, and Slack communication
- Build up state-of-the-art know-how in your fields of responsibility and share it with the team
- Work in a team with other app marketing experts
- 2+ years in performance marketing positions, preferably in an app business or an agency environment
- SEO/ASO experience
- Experience in Data Analytics and the ability to deduce actionable insights
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools
- Fluency in English is a requirement; Other language skills are an advantage
- Work with international and well-known brands and apps
- Join a fast-growing technology focused company and have the chance to lead a team in the future
- Flat hierarchy structure and personal freedom (Home-Office possibilities, young team, self-responsibility for projects)
- Fully remote work possible
- Relocation support possible
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar!
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from €39.200,00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. So we are looking forward to hearing from you via [email protected]