Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
To support our future growth, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager, who can take on projects for our worldwide distributed and well-known clients. If you know what it takes to grow and work in a technology environment, this could be you!
We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. You will work with a highly motivated, professional, and diverse team that strives toward continuous development within the mobile app analytics sector. Get the opportunity to grow with us and extend your professional experience.
- Present and explain our app marketing services to international B2B companies
- Gaining industry knowledge and understanding of the market to give input on our inbound marketing
- Support in growing our sales department by improving processes, inbound marketing, sales cycle and more
- Take responsibility for sold projects and enhance teamwork between sales & services departments
- Interact individually with the key decision makers in companies, operating an App
- Identifying potential leads with the help of various tools, reaching out to potential clients and converting them into customers
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle of your customers and develop a relationship from the first contact to a successful deal/partnership with the partners by understanding their needs and offering the right products
- Grow App Radar’s revenue by acquiring new customers via cold & warm outreach for clients
- You actively contribute to the development of App Radar - your voice and opinion counts!
- Have (practical or university/studies) experience and a proven track record in sales, ideally within the IT / Agency environment
- Have the ability to listen to customers and understand their needs, consulting them, you know how to negotiate, manage and optimize day-to-day operations, measuring performance against key sales targets
- Highly motivated and convincing personality and you have a natural ability to inspire and encourage others
- Can leverage cross-team collaboration to make sure App Radar’s products meet our customer’s need
- Proactive mindset: you hit sales targets and can increase sales revenue at high rates of growth
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and maybe even German, but any additional language is a plus
- Your interest lies within IT/Apps and Digital Marketing
What We Offer
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
The wage for this full-time position is a minimum of € 37.000,-- gross salary per year. Additionally to your base salary, we offer an uncapped provision model. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free Coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .