SaaS Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
Shape the future of mobile marketing
App Radar is an Austrian SaaS startup specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps more than 30,000 app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores globally. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a part of the App Radar team
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest companies within the mobile industry? You want to work in a young, dynamic crew of technology and marketing enthusiasts? You want to join a startup that is experiencing high growth? Then apply now - we’re looking for you!
What it's all about - choose one area or dig into everything!
- Familiarize yourself with organic & paid B2B SaaS user acquisition strategies
- Learn to write SEO-driven content for a global app marketing blog
- Assist with video content production
- Get creative and experiment with our social media channels
- Experience working in an international company with English as main language
Your profile - wish to learn will get you far!
- Hands-on attitude with high motivation to research and try new things
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English; proficiency in German is an advantage
- Independent worker and self-learning
- Previous experience in marketing fields is an advantage
Your chance - there's no better time than now!
- Kickstart your marketing career with immediate "think global" approach
- Put theory into practice in a fast growing startup with flat hierarchies
- Be part of an international team with high ambitions
- Take responsibility and have real impact
- Work remotely if needed and enjoy free drinks/snacks when in the office
- Join full-time after successful internship!
Join the ambitious team of App Radar!
We are offering an internship, with a gross monthly salary starting from €945 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Please send your CV and why you're the best fit for this role to [email protected].