Product Owner/Manager (m/w/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
As a Product Owner/Manager with a focus on customer-centric development at App Radar, you will learn about market needs and our users to develop features in our Web Application. This will be done in line with the product roadmap to best deliver cutting-edge and compelling features in the area of App marketing. You will achieve this by acting with strong product affiliation and a strong sense of ownership.
- You actively work on the product roadmap based on the product strategy to create and prioritize epics, user stories, and tasks
- You will spend time in the market with customers and potential customers to better understand the needs and validating product vision and plans
- You are responsible for the close cooperation with designers, the validation of customer journeys, wireframes, and other critical elements of UX/UI
- You will support one development team in the entire software development process as a single point of contact
- You are responsible for analyzing the market and competitors to gather a deep market understanding
- You can work from our HQ in Graz, in Vienna, or remotely in Austria
- You have 2+ years of work experience as a Product Owner/Manager or in a related field
- You have a good working knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- You can handle negotiations, discussions, presentations, and general business-related interactions in English
- You have a hands-on mentality & strive for responsibility and are also highly motivated to continuously improve our product
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- As a plus:
- You have a university or equivalent degree
- You already have working experience with JIRA
- You are interested and have experience in marketing
What We Offer!
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The minimum wage for this job is € 45.000,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Latest hardware
- Free Snacks and Drinks, when in the HQ
- Free Lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Regular team events
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]