Performance Marketing / User Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup? If you would like to be part of a motivated team in a fresh environment with a growth mindset, that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry - then join us.
We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. You will work with a highly motivated, professional, and diverse team that strives towards continuous development within the mobile app user acquisition sector. Get the opportunity to grow with us and extend your professional experience.
- Develop user acquisition and paid media strategies for international apps and mobile games clients
- Run Ad-Campaigns with a focus on performance increase/profitability for our clients in channels like Google, Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Ad-Networks, etc.
- Work in a team of performance marketers and leverage growth together for our clients (ASO specialists, designers, strategists, etc.)
- Identify & test new user acquisition (organic & paid) approaches
- Develop, test, and execute hypotheses and A/B Tests to improve performance
- Communicate with designers to develop new creative strategies for your campaigns to increase performance
- Customer communication & project management
- Ensure & maintain quality while executing hands-on app marketing for various customer projects
- Analyze your campaigns and report to clients
- 2+ years in performance marketing positions, preferably in an app business or an agency environment
- Track record for creating and handling paid user acquisition
- Be familiar with running campaigns on ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat & Co - Experience with Ad Networks/DSPs are of advantage
- Experience in data analytics and the ability to deduce actionable insights
- Good presentation and communication skills
- SEO/ASO experience is advantageous
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools
- Fluency in English and German is a requirement
- Other language skills are an advantage
What We Offer
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and app marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The salary for this job is € 44.000,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .