Junior Sales Manager (M/W) – Full time – Graz / Austria
Shape the future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is specialized in App Marketing and developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility of their apps in the app stores. Besides the ASO-Tool, App Radar also offers services (consulting and implementation) for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become part of App Radar
Old fashioned companies and hierarchy structures not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to be part of a young, dynamic crew of tech-nerds in a multiple awarded start up?
Take your chance and apply now!
We are offering the position of a junior sales manager (m/f) for our head office, located in Graz, Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- You will classify inbound leads and autonomously contact them via Email and or phone
- You will be able to present and explain our software and services to our international B2B customers
- You will interact individually with the key decision-maker in companies operating an App
- You will manage the relationship from the first contact to successful deal/partnership
- You will develop a relationship with the partners by understanding their needs and offering the right products to build up a trustful relationship
- You work in close cooperation with product development to feedback customers needs
- You will handle the sales cycle in a CRM system
- You will learn and take part in an efficient sales process and work closely with the sales lead
- You have experience in sales via Email and Phone
- Good communication skills in English and German, additional languages are advantageous
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to listen to customers and understanding their needs
- Highly motivating and convincing personality
- Independent worker and goal-driven
- Customer-oriented and a team player
- Interest in IT and Digital Marketing (Programming, Apps, Games)
- Permanent employment with fixed remuneration and attractive, result-oriented commission
- Coaching by the sales manager
- Thorough sales training, support, and on-site training
- A chance to be a part of a young and motivated team
- The opportunity to grow with App Radar
The role is also available as part-time position for the first months (for example, if you are a university student planning on graduating within the next few months)
By the Austrian law we have to state the minimum wage of € 24.738,00 gross salary per year. Additional variable payments will apply, overpayment by higher qualification.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to: [email protected]