Junior Performance Marketing / UA Specialist (f/m/d)
Shape the future of mobile marketing
App Radar is a fast-growing technology company specializing in app marketing.
Our team has developed an award-winning ASO (App Store Optimization) software, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO software, we also offer consultation and agency services to international clients for app store optimization and paid advertising.
To support our future growth, we are looking for experienced Performance Marketers who can support projects for our worldwide and well-known clients.
Become part of the App Radar team
You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup? You want a motivated and fresh environment with a growth mindset? Then join us!
What it's all about:
- Develop user acquisition and paid media strategies for international clients together/guided with a Senior App Marketing Consultant
- Run Ad-Campaigns with focus on performance increase / profitability for our clients in channels like Google, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Ad-Networks, etc.
- Work in a team of performance marketers and leverage growth together for our clients (ASO specialists, Designers, Strategists, etc.)
- Identify & test new user acquisition (organic & paid) approaches
- Develop, test and execute on hypotheses to improve performance
- Communicate with designers to develop new creative strategies for your campaigns to increase performance
- Customer communication & project management
- Ensure & maintain quality while executing hands-on app marketing for various customer projects
- Analyze your campaigns and report results to clients
- 1+ years in performance marketing positions, preferably in an app business or an agency environment or ongoing/finished studies in the marketing field
- Track record for creating and handling paid user acquisition
- Be familiar with running ads on paid platforms such as Google, Facebook & Co
- Experience in Data Analytics and the ability to deduce actionable insights
- Good presentation and communication skills
- SEO/ASO experience is advantageous
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools
- Fluency in English is a requirement;
- Fluency in German is a requirement
- Work with international and well-known brands and apps
- Join a fast-growing technology-focused company
- Flat hierarchy structure and personal freedom (home-office possibilities, young team, self-responsibility for projects)
- Relocation support possible
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar!
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 36.400 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. So we are looking forward to hearing from you via [email protected]