Junior DevOPs Engineer (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. As a Junior DevOPs Engineer, you would support the IT operations of a powerful online web application and work in a cloud environment.
You will work with a highly motivated, professional, and diverse team that strives toward continuous development within the mobile app marketing sector. Get the opportunity to grow with us and extend your professional experience.
- Steering and actively contributing to the development of our powerful and data-rich IT operating platform (CI/CD, Cluster, dedicated App Radar Cloud, Kubernetes, storage, MongoDB databases, etc.)
- Driving the continuous optimization of availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of the IT infrastructure in close cooperation with internal IT resources and the external infrastructure provider
- Taking responsibility for the co-supervision of deployments, running and optimizing scripts, and analyzing system capacity bottlenecks
- Taking co-responsibility for maintaining the relationship with the external IT service provider who manages the server hosting, housing, and 24h operations
- Completed technical education (HTL, University degree, or equivalent)
- Ability to work target-oriented and in an independent work organization
- Stay up-to-date with current IT technologies (i.e. big data) and strong interest in the methods of virtualization and cloud computing
- Sound knowledge of DevOps processes and agile methodologies as well as a basic understanding of environmental systems and IT operations
- Flexibility, resilience, and good communication skills
- Problem-solver attitude & a taking care mentality
- Business fluency in English (German is a plus)
What We Offer
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The salary for this job is € 47.600,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .