Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consultation and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we’ve got the right job for you!
What it's all about:
- Support of the entire recruiting process, active sourcing, interviews, appointment coordination, applicant communication to the successful onboarding of new employees
- Personnel administration (time recording, control activities, etc.)
- Creation of contracts, change notifications, reference letters, etc.
- Support of our non-Austrian employees in dealing with authorities
- Support in the planning and organization of educational and personnel development measures
- Conception/implementation/collaboration in the area of employer branding or HR marketing (career fairs, online presence, incentives ...)
- Support in event management and HR projects (i.e. introduction of a new HR system)
- Part-time possible
- Commercial education (HASCH, HAK, HBLA) but university degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience and have already worked in strategic or operational HR functions
- In-depth knowledge of human resources, labor law and organizational development
- Fluency in English and German is a requirement
- Profound MS Office knowledge
- An organized and independent working style with great attention to detail
- Deep understanding of language and awareness of cross-cultural differences
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Positive, motivated team player personality with sensitivity and appreciative attitude
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development & further success
- Short communication and decision-making paths
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international working environment
- Working together at eye level
- Enjoy free drinks/snacks when in the office
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar!
We are offering a position, with an annual gross salary starting from €43.316 according to the collective agreement on a full-time basis. Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Please send your CV to [email protected] to apply for this position.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!