Fullstack Developer (M/W) – Full Time – Graz / Austria
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consultation and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we’ve got the right job for you!
As Full Stack Developer you are responsible for expanding and improving our existing software stack with a well-established team.
We are offering this position for our head office, located in Graz, Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- Cooperate with the team in development of RESTful APIs
- Implement new Data Processing features
- Communicate with external Interfaces
- Show your expertise while working in an agile environment
- Collaborate with the development team, design, project management and others
- Extensive experience with modern frameworks such as Java (8+), Spring and Spring Boot
- Flexibility and good communication skills
- Knowledge about modern Database Systems (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Interested in the world of Linux (Basic OS, Container, Build Systems, GIT)
- Problem solver attitude
- Commitment to the team
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development & further success
- Establish your role and build up a team
The minimum wage for this job is € 35.000,00 gross salary per year. Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]