Finance Allrounder (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
You feel comfortable in the world of numbers and are looking for an opportunity to combine your interest in the areas of accounting and controlling in one job? You already have professional experience in the financial area and are looking for a new challenge that requires your independent and proactive way of working? We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. You will work with a highly motivated, professional, and diverse team that strives toward continuous development.
- Independent preparation of certain tasks for the monthly and annual financial statements and you will support the invoicing process
- Prepare various reports and analyses of relevant key figures, analyses, as well as ad-hoc requests
- Take care of operational and strategic projects in the area of finance
- Support in the preparation of budgets & rolling forecasts
- Take over and redefine our whole dunning process
- Full- time or part-time possible (min. 20 hours per week)
- Completed a commercial apprenticeship (ideal with a focus on controlling/accounting)
- Ideally, you have 2 - 4 years of professional experience in accounting and/or controlling or at least theoretical accounting & controlling knowledge
- Have strong communication & presentation skills in English
- As a plus:
- Speak fluently German
- Have already worked with BMD
- Advanced user of Excel
- Passed the “Bilanzbuchhalter” exam
What We Offer
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The salary for this job is € 42.000,-- gross salary per year on a full-time basis. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or via [email protected] .