Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consultation and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing?
What it’s all about:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you are responsible for driving the user acquisition of our SaaS Product through various channels. We are offering this position either for our head office, located in Graz or completely remote in Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- Grow our organic user acquisition channels with main focus on our website
- Research and perform testing to continuously optimize the performance and improve our website, closely working with an external web developer
- Create and execute content marketing strategy, in collaboration with in-house and external content writers
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the SaaS marketing area and hacks for organic growth
- Leverage analytics and market insights to successfully segment, target and reach our audience of app marketers and developers
- Work closely with your colleagues on marketing campaigns, including creating landing pages and optimizing user journeys
- Build relationships for marketing collaborations
- Experience in working with websites; preferred in a SaaS company
- Strong writing and SEO skills
- Great knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress; knowledge of HTML and technical SEO is of advantage
- High motivation and interest to run tests
- Proficiency in English; German skills are a plus
- Passion for storytelling and understanding customer problems
- Great team player and self-starter with proven track record on execution
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Driven, confident, and able to make decisions independently
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of a fastly growing international team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s growth
- Short communication and decision-making paths
- Work together at eye level
- Personal company culture
- Remote work is possible within Austria
Join the ambitious team of App Radar!
The minimum wage for this job is €43.316 gross salary per year. Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected].