Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 30+ employees has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
As a Data Scientist at App Radar, you will apply analytical frameworks to assist in the development of business actions with impact. Based on our data source you will develop different data models for our features, market intelligence and introduce estimates & forecasts for our customers. Furthermore, you prefer to independently deal with the latest trends within the industry, are able and want to organize your further training in this job field and have a strong sense of ownership.
We are offering this position for Graz, Vienna, or remote within Austria, with the following area of responsibility:
- You design and develop our own Data Analytics module.
- You analyze and process large amounts of data for analyses with advanced methods like machine and deep learning.
- You create data models (datasets) as well as standard analyses, forecasts, charts, and dashboards.
- Additionally, you are the contact person for all data analytics product and architecture questions.
- You present your concepts to colleagues and support them as a key stakeholder in the implementation process.
- You have some years of professional experience in this field, as a plus completed studies (in the field of data science, AI, or similar)
- You possess good knowledge of data analysis, data modeling, and data mining processes.
- You are experienced with Python and/or R, dashboarding, and visualization tools; Java experience is a plus
- You can handle discussions, presentations, and general business-related interactions in English
- You are driven, confident, able to make decisions independently, and have strong strategic and analytical skills.
- As a plus:
- You are able to present and speak efficiently in German.
What We Offer:
Come and join a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile app industry. We are a young, dynamic crew of technology and App Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing.
The minimum wage for this job is € 56.000,-- gross salary per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free Coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy System
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.