Customer Success Manager (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of App Marketing
App Radar is a worldwide leading technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team of 50+ colleagues has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization)Tool, which helps app marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our App Marketing Platform, we also offer individual services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Join Our Growth Team!
Our Growth Team is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager with a focus on acquiring and activating customers for our SaaS product. This position is about proactively presenting App Radar’s solutions on the front line to a worldwide audience striving to increase their app revenues. If you have the ambition to excel in a dynamic tech environment and want to have a high business impact, then this should be you!
You will work with a highly motivated, energetic, professional, and multinational team that strives toward continuous development within the app marketing sector. Get the opportunity to grow with us and extend your professional experience!
- Presenting our app marketing platform to B2B leads from 100+ countries that are interested in our cutting-edge technology
- Acquiring new customers, through direct communication with the key decision-makers and/or by optimizing our self-serve funnel
- Improve our sales/acquisition processes with a focus on increasing conversions and new MRR
- Contribute to optimizing the lead/client communications, by closely working with your colleagues in the Growth team
- Gather market feedback for Product Development and play an important part in helping to steer the direction of our new solutions
- Leverage data to successfully qualify the incoming leads nurtured by your marketing colleagues
- Have min 2 years of work experience in customer communication and sales, preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong listening, writing and presentation skills in English; German or any other language skills are of advantage
- Motivated to learn about the app industry and SaaS products; marketing experience is of advantage
- High interest in understanding customer’s business needs for providing fitting solutions
- Great team player and self-starter with an ambition to increase team revenues and outperform competitors
- Driven, confident, and able to make decisions independently
- Well-organized, good at time management and able to prioritize based on KPIs
What we offer:
- Work in one of the most innovative MarTech companies in Graz/Austria
- Build your career in a trendy industry by learning top notch SaaS and app marketing techniques, incl. regular Growth Team trainings (e.g. Reforge)
- Work with prestigious global brands
- Focus on your personal development together with your team lead
- Create your hybrid working style - mix working in office and home office
The wage for this full-time position is between € 42.000,-- and € 46.200,-- gross salary per year, on a full-time basis - in addition to your base salary, we offer a sales commission model. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
In addition, App Radar offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Work Model
- Additional paid vacation days: 24.12. & 31.12.
- Free coffee incl. vegan milk & free lunch on Fridays in the HQ
- Buddy system
- Regular team events
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply by button below or send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected].