Creative Designer (Freelance possible)
Shape the future of mobile marketing
App Radar is a fast-growing technology company specializing in app marketing.
Our team has developed an award-winning ASO (App Store Optimization) software, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO software, we also offer consultation and agency services to international clients for app store optimization and paid advertising.
To support our future growth, we are looking for experienced Designers who can support projects for our worldwide and well-known clients.
Become a part of the App Radar team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup? You want a motivated and fresh environment with a growth mindset? Then join us!
What it’s all about:
- Create a creative strategy together with a Performance Marketer of our team
- Understand the app environment and what creatives perform well for our clients
- Think out of the box and try to find creatives that perform on the market
- Design multiple versions of screenshots, icons, banners and if possible videos for our clients/projects
- Analyze your creative performance together with app marketers to further improve
- 1+ years of design experience
- Track record for creating designs for online projects
- Being familiar with app screenshot designs is an advantage
- Being familiar with ad-creative design for paid platforms such as Google and Facebook is an advantage
- Experience in data analytics and the ability to deduce actionable insights is an advantage
- Experience in ads for SEO/ASO & paid advertising is an advantage
- Fluency in English is a requirement; German language skills are an advantage
- Work with international and well-known brands and apps
- Join a fast-growing technology focused company
- Flat hierarchy structure and personal freedom (home-office possibilities, young team, self-responsibility for projects)
- Fully remote work possible
- Relocation support possible
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar!
We are offering a part-time position (10-20 hours), with a gross annual salary starting from 28.000,00€ on a full-time basis to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
Fully Remote and Freelance position possible!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. So we are looking forward to hearing from you via [email protected]