Creative Content Marketer (M/W) – Full time – Graz/Austria
Shape the future of mobile Marketing
App Radar is specialized in App Marketing and developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility of their apps in the app stores. Besides the ASO-Tool, App Radar also offers services (consulting and implementation) for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a part of the App Radar team
If you are enthusiastic about app marketing and want to have an impact on strengthening our market position globally, then we are looking forward to getting to know you!
As a member of our Marketing team, you are responsible for creating content that is presented to our international target audience and user base (e.g. blog, academy, emails, infographics).
We are offering the position of the creative content marketer (m/f) for our head office, located in Graz, Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- Creating relevant and effective content with a focus on SEO
- Constantly optimizing our Website (WordPress)
- Identifying new opportunities for organic growth and writing about mobile ecosystem trends and news (summaries from WWDC, or similar events)
- Working closely with Product and Sales teams to present our value proposition to our target audience
- Experience in content writing and SEO
- Very good knowledge (proficiency level) of written English and German
- Strong desire to continuously learn and improve necessary knowledge
- Excited to take on responsibility, regularly test ideas and give your part to achieve team goals
- Experience in email marketing (MailChimp, Intercom, etc.) is advantageous
- Experience with SEO tools, Google Search Console and Google Analytics is advantageous
- Knowledge of WordPress and basic web design skills (HTML, CSS) is advantageous
- University degree in Marketing/Communications field is advantageous
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and be part of a highly motivated international team
- Growth mindset - develop yourself further in a rapidly growing startup, personally and professionally
- Opportunities for remote work and for taking on ambitious challenges
- Open office with free coffee and snacks as well as team events
The minimum wage for this job is €1.960 gross salary per month. Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you want to become part of our Marketing team to [email protected]. We are looking forward to getting to know you!