Team Assistant - Back Office (m/f/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consultation and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we’ve got the right job for you!
What it's all about:
- Part-time position: 15-20 hours a week
- Supporting monthly accounting activities (e.g. creation of cancellation invoices, updating the invoice receipt book)
- Participation in the preparation of the annual financial statements and audit reports (prepare, control, format)
- Preparation and creation of presentation documents, reports, and statistics
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Serious and friendly telephone support as well as a warm welcome for clients on-site
- General office management (e.g. stocktaking, procurement)
- Overview and management of appointments and deadlines
- Planning & implementation of back-office processes
- Project collaboration: You will be able to work on other exciting projects
- Commercial education (HASCH, HAK, HBLA)
- 2-3 years of professional experience as an assistant, as an advantage in an accounting and tax consultancy firm
- Fluency in English and German is a requirement
- Profound MS Office knowledge as well as enjoyment of graphic design
- An organized and independent working style with great attention to detail
- Analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Deep understanding of language and awareness of cross-cultural differences
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience in working in a lean, small team environment
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development & further success
- Short communication and decision-making paths
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international working environment
- Working together at eye level
- Enjoy free drinks/snacks when in the office
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar!
We are offering a position, with an annual gross salary starting from €34.496 according to the collective agreement on a full-time basis. Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Please send your CV to [email protected] to apply for this position.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!