App Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
Shape the future of mobile marketing
App Radar is an Austrian SaaS startup specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps more than 30,000 app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores globally. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a part of the App Radar team
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest companies within the mobile industry? You want to work in a young, dynamic crew of technology and marketing enthusiasts? You want to join a startup that is experiencing high growth? Then apply now - we’re looking for you!
What it's all about - kickoff your global marketing career!
- Familiarize yourself with a variety of organic and paid acquisition strategies
- Closely collaborate with international team members and clients worldwide
- Work cooperatively on App Store Optimization Projects to drive organic downloads
- Support the creation & analysis of paid user acquisition campaigns for Google UAC & Apple Search Ads
- Perform keyword research, implementation and analysis
- Report ASO results & achievements to internal stakeholders
- Conduct community & review management for several international clients
Your profile - wish to learn will get you far!
- Currently finishing your bachelor’s degree
- First experience on the job, preferable in a position in digital marketing whether in corporate and/or agency environments
- An organized and independent working style with great attention to detail
- Analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English is a requirement; Command of additional languages are an advantage
- Deep understanding of language and awareness of cross-cultural differences
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience in working in a lean, small team environment
- Understanding and experience with analytics tools are of advantage
Your chance - there's no better time than now!
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Put theory into practice in a fast growing startup with flat hierarchies
- Be part of an international team with high ambitions
- Take responsibility and have direct on App Radar's growth
- Work remotely if needed and enjoy free drinks/snacks when in the office
Join the ambitious team of App Radar!
We are offering an internship, with a gross monthly salary starting from €945 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Please send your CV to [email protected] to apply for this position.