Shape the future of mobile Marketing
App Radar is a fast growing technology company specializing in App Marketing.
App Radar has developed an award-winning ASO (App Store Optimization) software, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores.
Besides our ASO software, we also offer consultation and agency services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
To support our future growth we are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager who can take on projects for our worldwide distributed and well-known clients.
Become part of the App Radar team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we’ve got the right job for you!
- Establish an understanding of your clients’ app business and create growth strategies
- Planning and management of Performance Marketing Campaigns for your accounts
- Increase brand awareness and app downloads for your clients by conducting campaign and conversion rate optimization
- Develop strategies and hypotheses, A/B test to optimize your campaigns and increase performance
- Analysis and reporting of your campaigns KPIs
- Direct contact with your clients via monthly calls, presentations and Slack communication
- Build up state-of-the-art know-how in your fields of responsibility and share it with the team
- Work in a team with other Mobile Marketing Experts
- 2+ years experience in performance marketing positions preferably with an online focus product
- SEO experience is of advantage
- Experience in SEM, Social Media Advertising and further performance channels are of advantage
- Experience in advertising apps or games is of advantage
- Strong communication skills and comfortable in client-facing situations
- You are able to gather and analyze data to deduce actionable conclusions
- Great team player who is open to giving and receiving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Work with international and well known brands and Apps
- Join a fast-growing technology focussed company and have the chance to lead a team in the future
- Flat hierarchy structure and personal freedom (Home-Office possibilities, young team, self-responsibility for projects, etc.)
The minimum wage for this job is 42.672,00 € gross salary per year.
Additional payment applies according to skills and experience.
Contact person for this job
Thomas Kriebernegg, CEO