Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consultation and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile Marketing enthusiasts working for an international technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we’ve got the right job for you!
The Head of Software Development is responsible for growing and leading the highly skilled multi-disciplined engineering team and reporting to the CTO. In this role you will be responsible for the development strategy, planning, implementation, integration, testing and on-going operational maintenance of App Radar product and Services.
We are offering this position for our head office, located in Graz, Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- Develop a full stack engineering team through coaching, mentoring, and management support, improve inclusion and purpose to your team.
- Responsible for successfully delivering software that meets our needs
- Lead our development teams to produce quality software on time in an agile environment
- Establish coding and quality standards
- Work with CTO to define our technological strategy
- Work with Product Managers to aim for current and future needs and agree on priorities
- Implement, monitor and improve a continuous development process
- Introduce mechanisms to build, test, deploy and monitor software
- Help to design, build, maintain and evolve our software platform
- Develop a technological and IT architecture vision and direction
- Work with IT Operations to support our IT infrastructure
- Have a good understanding of our platform, share knowledge and provide 3rd level support
- Identify, review and implement technology trends, frameworks and best practices
- Experienced IT Software Development professional, preferably 5 years minimum IT development experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Business fluency in English & preferably German language
- Team player and strong communication skills to proactively integrate all stakeholders
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Understanding of mobile / APP technologies
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development & further success
- Establish your role and build up a team
The minimum wage for this job is € 59.000,00 gross salary per year. Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]