Shape the future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is specialized in App Marketing and developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility of their apps in the app stores. Besides the ASO-Tool, App Radar also offers services (consulting and implementation) for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a part of the App Radar
Old fashioned companies and hierarchy structures not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to be part of a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in a multiple awarded startup?
Take your chance and apply now!
We are offering the position of a Head of Product (M/F) for our headquarters in Graz, Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- Strategic & operational lead of the product management and product development
- Work closely with the leadership team to create a robust product strategy and roadmap based on the vision of the company
- Responsible for efficient, transparent and goal-oriented project management to execute the product roadmap
- Responsible for the creation and prioritization of new features
- Align product related decisions among development, marketing, and sales
- Transparent decision making in close cooperation with the board of the company
- Optimization of product development process
- Spend time in the market with customers and potential customers to better understand the needs, and validating product vision and plans
- Analyze the market and competitors to gather a deep market understanding
- Experienced in product management, preferably with digital products
- Experienced with agile product development and strong project management skills
- University or equivalent degree advantageous
- Strong leadership skills
- Business fluent in English, German or additional languages are advantageous
- Hands-on mentality & strive for responsibility
- Highly motivated to continuously improve products
- Team player and strong communication skills to proactively integrate all stakeholders
- Grow with one of the most innovative startups in Austria
- Become part of the management team in an international environment
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development & further success
By the Austrian law we have to state for this role the minimum wage of 48.790,00 € gross salary per year. Additional payment applies according to skills and experience.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to: [email protected]