Modifications & familiar Keywords
Visual Elements, Graphics, App Screenshots, App Icon, App Videos
Although visuals, as screenshots on your app page, do not directly affect the app ranking algorithms, they play an important role in App Store Optimization. Visuals are great factors in branding. Screenshots and short app videos give users an idea of what the app is about. Moreover, app icons play a major role in app branding. Having a great app icon is crucial, as it is the first thing a user sees of an app in store.
For ASO, this means having an appropriate icon and app page which quickly convince users to download the app, and will, implicitly, impact the app ranking as it simply gets downloaded more often.
Visuals on Google Play Store Page
- Hero Image or Videoshort product video or header image.
- App Iconthis is the first impression of an app for users.
- Screenshots & Videosgreat possibility to give users an idea of what the app is about.
Visuals on Apple App Store Product Page
Beneath App Name, Rankings and other textual data, the App Store product page can contain some different visual opportunities to give users an idea of your app.
- App Icon the first element a user sees. It communicates an app’s quality and purpose.
- App Previewsshort video which users can watch directly on the App Store.
- Screenshotscaptures of your app’s UI. Screenshots communicate an app’s functionality and user experience
 5 Best-Practice Tips for App Screenshots
 iTunes Connect Screenshots Sizes for iPhone and iPad
 Google Support Android Developer
 Goggle.com Imagery Guideline
 Apple Developer Documentation Icons & Image Sizes
 5 Rocking App Icons and How to Make Your Own